Here are the 8 things that I took away. (Of course this is always subjective. So please take it all with a grain of salt.)
- If you’re exhibiting a catalogue rack is key! Buyers are more inclined to flip thru that then a flat book on a table.
- Coastal Art is really BIG right now.
- 2 birds are better them one. And birds with flowers and butterflies is even better.
- Cats sell better then Dogs. (Dogs are too species specific.)
- Kittens & Puppies sell better then Cats & Dogs.
- Food doesn’t sell on greeting cards but works for tabletop
- Christmas is the largest holiday market followed by Halloween (I was surprised by this. I always thought the pecking order was Christmas, Valentines Day and then Halloween)
- When you are reviewing a contract there is a BIG difference between May and Shall